Thursday 5 April 2012

All that I've seen Mean's nothing To me Without You


I have seen the rise and fall of ocean waves, lovers unable to look away from each other, black clouds with cool breeze, utterance of first word by toddler, giant rainbow after long awaited rainfall, a child helping an elderly to cross the road, persistence of circle of life, blossom of red roses, time healing wounds, ants walking with discipline, philosopher submerged in deep deep thoughts, dolphins moving along a ship, children enjoying merry-go-round, man getting down on his knees and proposing, best friends hugging each other, a stranger sacrificing his life for the other, the sun rising, a very poor disabled man thankful towards life, shooting of a star, students celebrating their graduation, twilight forming on a beautiful day, corrupt people pleading guilty even if they could have escaped, eagles soar above the sky, mother embracing her child, people fulfilling their purpose in life, forgiveness, passion, prudence, jubilation, enlightenment, protection, awesomeness, perseverance, glamour, aesthetics...................but all that I've seen mean's nothing to me without you.



Inspired by this song



Endnote
1.This post is purely fiction and has no dedication. 


15 comments:

  1. simply great words.
    song is good.
    keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...'no amount of coffee, no amount of crying, no amount of whiskey, no amount of wine, nothing else will do i've gotta have you.' [the weepies]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmmm inspiring... :)

    love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring and the song was too good :) be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting thoughts. But not too sure about the song, not stimulatory enough.
    www.doomedlions.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful collection of sweet sentiments . My fav. are : child helping an old man cross the road , students celebrating their graduation , blossom of red rose !

    If I made a list of my fav. things... Fajr Azaans followed by birds' chorus would be on top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx, I deliberately excluded islamic sentiments cause that would mean alot to me and no person or thing is worth more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by and the follow too! :)

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved all the scenarios u mentioned in here. It's all about life. Lovely written.. and lol to the end note ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanx, yeah i had to write that end note before some people getting any wrong ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been introduced to awesomeness! Lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I am posting a comment on an old post but your words compelled me to do.
    I seriously have no words to compliment your thoughts and Praise Allah SWT for the wisdom he blessed you, MashaAllah.
    I love reading your posts, your words are the spice to this blog. <3

    ReplyDelete